Ceramic nonstick eco-friendly bakeware
- Utilizes Bialetti's revolutionary white ceramic nonstick technology
- Our ceramic nonstick bakes evenly and cleans easily
- Features a distinct red exterior and a pristine white surface that bakes as good as it looks
- Made of heavy gauge steel and is oven safe to 400°F
Available in 5 shapes/sizes.
Before First Use
- Remove all labels and wash pan in hot soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- Do not wash in dishwasher. Hand wash only.
- Bialetti Aeternum bakeware is safe for use in all conventional ovens up to 400°F. DO NOT USE UNDER BROILER. NOT FOR STOVETOP USE.
- With Aeternum ceramic coating - ALWAYS use a little oil or butter when baking foods.
- Never allow the foods to burn. If this should happen, slight differences in the color of the nonstick could occur. This slight discoloration does not compromise the function of the pan and in some cases can be easily removed by washing it in hot water with soap and rubbing the discoloration delicately with a soft sponge.
- To lengthen the product’s life, store it with care and avoid banging or scratching the nonstick coating during storage.
- Tip: It is recommended to reduce oven temperature by 25°F and follow lowest bake time suggested on recipe to ensure best baking results.
- Always wear oven mitts when handling the hot pan.
- For use in oven only. NOT FOR USE ON STOVETOP.
- Use only nylon wood or high temperature silicone tools.
- In order to guarantee the best performances, avoid sharpor pointed metal utensils that could scratch or ruin the nonstick surface. Do not use knives or small appliances such as electric mixers to chop or mix foods in your bakeware. Such use can damage the interior surface and void the warranty.
- For best baking results, always keep your bakeware clean. Allow pans to cool prior to washing. Submerging hot pans in cold water can cause bakeware to warp.
- Do not use abrasive or aggressive chemical products for cleaning. Doing so can cause damage to exterior and interior of bakeware. For best results, hand wash with non-abrasive cleansers and liquid dishwashing soap.
- Bialetti Aeternum bakeware is hand wash only. Hand washing will help to protect the characteristics of the coating. This pan should not be washed in the dishwasher.
- Over time, the white nonstick coating may discolor slightly. This is normal and does not affect the performance of the pan.
The guarantee covers the product from manufacturing defects for 5 years from the purchase date. The guarantee is only valid if the usage conditions mentioned in the product instructions are observed rigorously. This guarantee does not cover non-conforming usages, usages other than normal domestic use (usage in commercial facilities, improper repairs, misuses, negligence, dropping, etc.). This guarantee does not cover pans that have been overheated, damaged by over cooking or burning food, or placed in the dishwasher.
The company reserves the right to repair or replace the product if the faults found fall within the guarantees, otherwise the product will be returned to the sender.
Claims under the guarantee must be accompanied by the purchase receipt and address to Bialetti USA, 9409 Buffalo Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, to the attention of Consumer Returns.