Tradition meets technologyThe Bialetti 6-cup Easy Caffé features a built-in heating system with a convenient electric base that makes it ideal for plug-in brewing anywhere. Makes espresso in 5-6 minutes and automatically switches off after brewing. Coffee is kept warm for about 25 minutes.
Features a polished aluminum body, electric base and On/Off light with automatic shut off.
|Material||Food Grade Aluminum Alloy|
Max Boiler Capacity
(Please note the max. boiler capacity is slightly greater than the final output. Some water will be left in the boiler after brewing.)
Before First Use
- Remove all labels and packaging.
- Hand wash all parts with warm water. Do not immerse in water.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove any soap residue.
- Make 2-3 pots of coffee to season the pot. Follow to use instructions below for each cycle.
- Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
- Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel.
- Tightly screw the top of the pot on to the water chamber. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
- Plug the hot plate in.
- Place pot on hot plate and press the On button for a few seconds until the light comes on.
- When you hear a beep, the coffee is done. Coffee will be kept warm for up to 25 minutes.
- Wash by hand with warm water.
- Dry thoroughly with towel.
- Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation.
- Do not use soap or detergent.
- Do not use in dishwasher.
- Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products.
- Do no submerge hot plate or base of pot in water.
- Use coffee ground specifically for a moka coffee maker. Don't use too fine ground coffee.
- For more lasting and full-bodied froth, blends with more Robusta coffee should be used.
- Periodically check the funnel, the filter plate and the washer for wear. Over time, they may need to be replaced.
- Never use the pot without water.
- Never use other contents besides coffee like teas, cacao powder or instant coffee as it will clog the filter plate.
- If the heat is too high, coffee may have a burnt taste. Getting the optimum temperature for brewing may take some trial and error.
- Store coffee grounds in airtight container, away from sunlight.
- Use filtered water for best coffee flavor.