- Remove all labels and wash pans in hot soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Italian Collection cookware is ideal for use with all conventional stove tops; including electric, gas, ceramic and glass. Not suitable for induction stoves. The bottoms of these pans are designed to conduct heat quickly and evenly.
- Follow recipes carefully during food preparation to ensure best cooking results. High heat is recommended for boiling only. Use Medium-High for frying, sautéing and searing. Low temperature setting is recommended for simmering and warming foods.
Italian Collection cookware is safe to use with nylon, silicone or wood utensils. Do not use metal utensils on the nonstick cooking surface.
- For best cooking results, always keep your cookware clean. Allow pans to cool prior to washing. Submerging hot pans in cold water can cause cookware to warp.
- Do not use abrasive or aggressive chemical products for cleaning. Doing so can cause damage to exterior and interior of cookware. For best results, hand wash with non-abrasive cleansers and liquid dishwashing soap.
- Italian Collection cookware is dishwasher safe.
The warranty covers the product for manufacturing defects for 5 years from the date of purchase. The warranty is valid only if the usage rules listed in the instructions are strictly followed. This warranty does not cover non-standard use, improper repairs, abuse negligence dropping, separation, discoloration or scratches in coating. Possible damage or effects caused by a dishwasher are not covered by the warranty. Otherwise the product will be returned to the sender.
Warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase and description of claimed defect to: Bradshaw International, Inc., Att.: Consumer Center, 9409 Buffalo Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730. This initiative is in added value to consumer rights protected under current applicable law.