coffee when you want it
The Bialetti Steam Espresso Maker creates the perfect
espresso or capuccino every time.
Exclusively available at
Bed Bath and Beyond
See instructions tab
For best results, use MEDIUM to FINE (espresso) ground coffee
- An authentic latte is made using 1/3 espresso, 1/3 hot steamed milk and 1/3 frothed milk
- 1. Make espresso as per instructions
- 2. Fill a deep, metal or ceramic pitcher half full with fresh, cold skim milk.
- 3. Hold the pitcher by the handle and bring up to the steam jet. Insert the “Perfect Froth” tip just under the surface of the milk. Turn the function knob gradually to (steam). Move the pitcher in a slightly circular motion, and continue to froth the milk.
- 4. Once the milk begins to increase in volume, lift the pitcher higher so the steam wand is immersed farther into milk. Move the pitcher up and down a couple of times to achieve a nice foam.
IMPORTANT: When frothing milk, the volume of milk will double. The top half will be frothed, the bottom half will be milk.
- 5. After frothing, turn the function knob back to OFF.
- 6. Fill a cappuccino cup 1/3 full of freshly brewed espresso. Pour in an equal amount of warm milk and spoon frothed milk on top.
- 7. Dust froth with cocoa powder, fresh grated nutmeg or cinnamon and enjoy a delicious, freshly brewed cappuccino.
Follow the instruction for making Lattes with the following proportions: 2/3 frothed milk and 1/3 espresso.
limited one-year warranty
SENSIO Inc. hereby warrants that for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase, this product will be free from mechanical defects in material and workmanship, and for 90 days in respect to non-mechanical parts. At its sole discretion, SENSIO Inc. will either repair or replace the product found to be defective, or issue a refund on the product during the warranty period.
The warranty is only valid for the original retail purchaser from the date of initial retail purchase and is not transferable. Keep the original sales receipt, as proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty validation. Retail stores selling this product do not have the right to alter, modify, or in any way revise the terms and conditions of the warranty.
The warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: negligent use of the product, use of improper voltage or current, improper routine maintenance, use contrary to the operating instructions, disassembly, repair, or alteration by anyone other than qualified SENSIO Inc. personnel. Also, the warranty does not cover Acts of God such as fire, floods, hurricanes, or tornadoes.
SENSIO Inc. shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages caused by the breach of any express or implied warranty. Apart from the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is limited in time to the duration of the warranty. Some states, provinces or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and therefore, the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. The warranty covers specific legal rights which may vary by state, province and/or jurisdiction.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
You must contact Customer Service at our toll-free number: 1-866-832-4843.
A Customer Service Representative will attempt to resolve warranty issues over the phone. If the Customer Service Representative is unable to resolve the problem, you will be provided with a case number and asked to return the product to SENSIO Inc. Attach a tag to the product that includes: your name, address, daytime contact telephone number, case number, and description of the problem. Also, include a copy of the original sales receipt. Carefully package the tagged product with the sales receipt, and send it (with shipping and insurance prepaid) to SENSIO Inc.’s address. SENSIO Inc. shall bear no responsibility or liability for the returned product while in transit to SENSIO Inc.’s Customer Service Center.
This product is manufactured by Sensio Inc. Bialetti is a trademark of BIALETTI INDUSTRIE S.P.A. CORPORATION ITALY, used under license.