Insert the hot milk . Fill the jug  with water as far as the maximum level for hot milk.
Close the lid . Press the button  once. The appliance will start to operate, heating and mixing the water, which will remove all of the milk residues from the container.
After this operation, empty the jug and remove any further residues with a soft sponge so as noot to damage the non-stick coating on the jug. Wash the hot milk foamer . lid  and silicone ring  in hot water and washing up liquid. These parts are not dishwasher safe. The appliance body should only be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
Never Place the appliance in water!
Before cleaning the appliance, always unplug it, following the standard safety instructions from electrical appliances as listed in "Warning".
The appliance will be easier to clean immediately after use. Never use chemical products or abrasive substances
Allow to fully dry before storing.
The following section contains some helpful hints for preparing good foamed milk.
- For the best results, use full-fat milk[with fat content above 3.0%]
- The milk is heated to a temperature of about 65°C +/+ 5°C, which is the ideal temperature to enjoy it with coffee. Do not wait too long before using it.
- it is possible to foam cold milk, but take care as the jug is not built to chill liquids.
- The milk foamer has been designed to heat and foam milk.
it is also possible to add flavorings, a few grains of coffee powder or drinking chocolate. It is important to clean the jug and device thoroughly after every use.
The appliance can be used for a maximum of three processes a time, After this, a five-minute rest period is recommended tom cool the electronic parts and prevent overheating.
|The LED do not switch on and the appliance is not heating up after the button (8) has been pressed.
||A) The appliance is not plugged in.
B) The appliance is not switched on.
|A) Make sure that the appliance is plugged in.
B) Switch on appliance
|The appliance has not made any foamed milk.
||C) The milk foamer has not been correctly assembled
D) The milk foamer is damaged.
E) There is something inside the jug which is preventing the milk foamer from turning.
| C) Make sure that the milk foamer is positioned correctly
E) Move any obstruction inside the jug.
|The appliance has not made a sufficient amount foamed milk
F) The milk has passed its sell-by date.
||F) Make sure milk is fresh
The appliance is guaranteed for two years from the date of delivery, as shown by the date on the receipt/invoice. Unless the purchaser can prove that delivery took place on a later date. In case of defects on the product existing prior to delivery, Bialetti guarantees the repair or replacement of same at no charge to the purchaser, unless one of the two remedies is disproportionate to the other. The purchaser is responsible for reporting any conformity defect no later than two months from discovery of same.
The warranty does not cover those parts found to be fault as a result of negligence or carless use, for example:
- Wrong installation
- Failure to comply with operating instructions of the appliance
- Maintenance improper or never carried out, including lacking decalcification
- Components subject to normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by modifications and/or tampering.
- Damages caused by a voltage other than the one indicated on the use and maintenance manual.
- Damages during transportation or caused by circumstances not arising from appliance manufacturing faults.
- Appliance repairing previously carried out in authorized service centers.
- The warranty also excludes all cases of improper use of the appliance or any instances of professional use.
Bialetti refuses to accept any liability for damage that may directly or indirectly be caused to people, property or pets as a result of failure to abide by all of the guidelines and instructions in this booklet concerning the installation, use and maintenance of the appliance. This warranty is without prejudice to contractual guarantees made to the retailer.