Ceramic nonstick induction cookware
- Our ceramic nonstick cooks food beautifully and cleans easily
- Features a pristine white surface that cooks as good as it looks
- Cast stainless steel handle oven-safe to 400F
- Induction stove top safe
- Heavy gauge aluminum for superior heat distribution
|Material||Heavy gauge aluminum|
|Handle||Professional cast stainless|
Before First Use
- Remove all labels and wash pans in hot soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- Do not wash in dishwasher. Hand wash only.
- Aeternum cookware is ideal for use with all conventional stove tops; including electric, gas, ceramic, glass and also induction stoves
- Select a burner that is suited to the size of the bottom of the pan. If using a gas stovetop, choose burner size so that the flame comes in contact with bottom only and does not come in contact with side of pan.
- With Aeternum ceramic coating - ALWAYS use a little oil or butter when cooking foods.
- The bottom of these pans are designed to conduct heat quickly and evenly. Cook at a moderate heat. Follow recipes carefully during food preparation to ensure best cooking results. High heat is recommended for boiling only. Use Medium - High for frying, sautéing and searing. Low temperature setting is recommended for simmering and warming foods.
- Never allow foods to burn. If this should happen, slight differences in the color of the nonstick could occur. This slight discoloration does not compromise the function of the pan and in some cases can be easily removed by washing it in hot water with soap and rubbing the discoloration delicately with a soft sponge. For more resistant stains, you are advised to heat some white vinegar and then clean the product in a normal way.
- To lengthen the product’s life, store it with care and avoid banging or scratching the inner nonstick coating during storage.
- Bialetti cookware is oven safe to 400°F. Use caution handling pans during oven use. Handles will get hot. When lifting handles and lids or when removing pan from the oven use oven gloves for your safety.
- DO NOT USE WITH BROILER.
- Never leave a pan unattended on high heat or allow boiling dry as extended heating without liquid may cause permanent damage to your pan.
- Always wear oven mitts when handling a hot pan.
- Use only nylon, wood or high temperature silicone tools.
- In order to guarantee the best performance, avoid sharp or pointed metal utensils that could scratch or ruin the nonstick surface.
- Do not use knives or small appliances such as electric mixers to chop or mix foods in your cookware. Such use can damage the interior surface and void the warranty.
- For best cooking results, always keep your cookware clean. Allow pans to cool prior to washing. Submerging hot pans in cold water can cause cookware to warp.
- Do not use abrasive or aggressive chemical products for cleaning. Doing so can cause damage to exterior and interior of cookware. For best results, hand wash with non-abrasive cleansers and liquid dishwashing soap.
- Aeternum cookware is hand wash only. Hand washing will help to protect the characteristics of the coating. This pan should not be washed in the dishwasher.
- Over time, the white nonstick coating may discolor slightly. This is normal and does not affect the performance of the pan.
The guarantee covers the product from manufacturing defects for 5 years from the purchase date. The guarantee is only valid if the usage conditions mentioned in the product instructions are observed rigorously. This guarantee does not cover non-conforming usages, usages other than normal domestic use (usage in commercial facilities, improper repairs, misuses, negligence, dropping, etc.). This guarantee does not cover pans that have been overheated, damaged by over cooking or burning food, or placed in the dishwasher.
The company reserves the right to repair or replace the product if the faults found fall within the guarantees, otherwise the product will be returned to the sender. Claims under the guarantee must be accompanied by the purchase receipt and address to Bialetti USA, 9409 Buffalo Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, to the attention of Consumer Returns.