1. Remove the cup support base (upper part of the coffee maker) and, without forcing the column, rotate clockwise the heater (lower part of the coffee maker)
2. Fill the heater with cold water without exceeding the opening of the safety valve level.
3. Insert the funnel fi lter into the heater.
4. Fill the funnel fi lter with ground coffee for Moka, without pressing it down, taking care not to leave coffee powder on the rim of the coffee maker.
5. Assemble the cup support base on the heater, by rotating the heater counterclockwise, and tighten well, without pressing too much and avoiding to force the column.
6. Put the coffee maker on the heat source with the cups underneath the column on the cup support base. In case of flame, make sure that it does not go beyond the rim of the coffee maker. In case of induction/electric/ceramic glass plate, do not use the highest heat.