Bialetti’s Moka Elettrika electric coffee maker is designed for anyone who can’t live without good moka coffee wherever they are. This electric moka pot takes on the iconic shape of the classic Moka Express, allowing you to prepare an excellent coffee wherever you want, in the office, on the road, in a campervan, on a sailboat or anywhere where you only have a plug socket available. Moka Elettrika is the perfect electric travel coffee maker for discovering the world, without giving up your usual coffee.
1. Start by pouring water at room temperature into the Moka boiler and fill it up to the level of the safety valve. Do not exceed this level or the coffee might be too watery.
2. Now choose your preferred blend of ground coffee. Take care! The blend must have a specific grind for Moka, not too fine. Generously fill the Moka funnel, without pressing the coffee.
3. Plug in the power base using the power cable and press the on/off button; the indicator light will come on.
5. When the drip tray is full of coffee, press the off button.
6. Now you can unplug the cable from the mains and then from the power base and finally serve the coffee.
Heating system with electronic resistance.
Power on indicator light.
Sturdy and anti-scald handle and knob.
Cold base that is suitable for even the most delicate surfaces.
230 V power supply, suitable for the main European markets (Schuko socket).
Warning: it cannot be washed in the dishwasher.
Available sizes: 2 cups.