Brikka Induction is a unique coffee maker that offers the experience of a real Italian espresso just like at the bar. The column with silicone membrane has been designed and developed to enhance the creaminess of coffee. In fact, you can enjoy a full-bodied, intense coffee with lasting creaminess.
Brikka Induction has also an elegant and unmistakable design. The anthracite color and soft-touch handle give it a unique style, suitable for the smartest environments.
The product is suitable for all induction hobs thanks to the innovative bi-layer boiler that allows a perfect distribution of heat and thus a perfect dispensing of coffee.
How to prepare coffee:
1. Fill heater with cold water by using the graduated measuring cup supplied.
2. Insert the funnel filter into the heater.
3. Fill the funnel filter with ground coffee for Moka, without pressing it down, taking care not to leave coffee powder on the rim of the coffee maker.
4. Screw the upper part on the heater and tighten well, without pressing too much and avoiding to force the handle.
5. Put the coffee maker on the heat source. In case of flame, prevent it from going beyond the rim of the coffee unit. In case of induction/electric/ceramic glass plate, do not use the highest heat.
6. In few minutes a small amount of coffee will start coming out and the typical puff of Brikka, signalling the beginning of froth formation, will be heard.
7. After few seconds, make sure froth formation has been completed inside the upper part.
8. Pour coffee into the cups, evenly distributing the coffee and froth.
Cleaning instructions: the Bialetti Brikka Induction should be rinsed simply with water, after use. Do not use detergents. The product should not be washed in the dishwasher as this could cause damage to the product and affect the taste of the coffee.