How to make coffee:
1. Fill the boiler with water using the graduated measuring cup supplied (2 cups: 120 ml - 4 cups: 180 ml), insert the funnel filter into the boiler and fill it with ground coffee for Moka without pressing.
2. Screw the collector to the boiler and close it firmly without forcing the handle.
3. Place the coffee maker on the heat source. Use a medium hob setting.
4. Check immediately after the crema has completely formed in the collector and remove Brikka from the hob.
5. Pour the coffee into the cups, distributing the coffee and crema evenly.
Body material: aluminium
Handle material: thermoplastic
Knob material: thermoplastic
Easy-clean safety valve
Suitable for use on induction hobs with the Bialetti induction plate.
Not dishwasher safe