1. Remove the cup rest from the top of the coffee maker by turning the boiler clockwise and being careful not to put pressure on the column.
2. Fill the boiler with cold water, without the level exceeding the safety valve hole.
3. Insert the funnel-shaped filter into the boiler.
4. Fill the funnel filter with ground coffee for Moka pots, without pressing it, taking care not to leave coffee powder on the edge of the coffee maker.
5. Assemble the cup rest on the boiler by turning the boiler anti-clockwise and close tightly, but not too tightly, being careful not to put pressure on the column.
6. Put the coffee maker on the heat source, with the cups under the column on the cup rest; if it is a flame, ensure it does not protrude from the edge of the coffee maker. In the case of an electric/glass ceramic hob, do not use the maximum intensity.
Body material: aluminium
Easy-clean safety valve.