Mini Express, is the original coffee maker that not only makes good Bialetti coffee but serves it directly in two cups that heat up, thanks to the special aluminium support plate, with the gentle heat of the Moka pot.
It works just like the Moka Express, but the classic collector is replaced by a special plate on which the two cups are placed directly.
Bialetti Mini Express, with its original design, offers a unique way of serving coffee and is an invitation to enjoy a cosy moment with the person you love.
How to prepare coffee:
1. Remove the cup support base (upper part of the coffee maker) and, without forcing the column, rotate clockwise the heater (lower part of the coffee maker)
2. Fill the heater with cold water without exceeding the opening of the safety valve level.
3. Insert the funnel filter into the heater.
4. Fill the funnel filter with ground coffee for Moka, without pressing it down, taking care not to leave coffee powder on the rim of the coffee maker.
5. Assemble the cup support base on the heater, by rotating the heater counterclockwise, and tighten well, without pressing too much and avoiding to force the column.
6. Put the coffee maker on the heat source with the cups underneath the column on the cup support base. In case of flame, make sure that it does not go beyond the rim of the coffee maker. In case of electric/ceramic glass plate, do not use the highest heat.
Cleaning instructions: the Bialetti Mini Express should be rinsed simply with water, after use. Do not use detergents. The product should not be washed in the dishwasher as this could cause damage to the product and affect the taste of the coffee.